Since the contest seems to be news to so many agents, here are the rules. Many of the prizes are in the office in Walnut, there will be a HUGE luncheon in Walnut, all employees and families are welcome, and the contest rules are:
MASSIVE MARKET DOMINANCE CONTEST
- A Productivity Contest…Focusing on Building A Massive Listing Inventory
- Goal 950 Contracts.
- Each agent will earn points through price reductions, listings taken, listings sold, sales made and related services (see point table below).
- Tickets are accumulated throughout the contest period, and are passed out to the individual agent on the morning of the end-of-the-contest luncheon.
- Agent will place ticket(s) in envelope by “prize of choice” at Contest Luncheon.
- One winning ticket will be drawn for each prize.
- Listing Taken – Standard Sales 400 Tickets
- Listing Taken – Reo, Short Sale, etc. 200 Tickets
- Price Reduction – 5% 50 Tickets
- Price Reduction – 10% 100 Tickets
- Sale 75 Tickets
Listing Sold 75 Tickets
- Premiere Escrow (Listing Sold) 200 Tickets
- Short Sales given to Short Sale Division 200 Tickets
- In-house Transaction (Each Agent) 75 Tickets
- Premiere Escrow – Buyer Side 200 Tickets
- Prospecting Blitz 10 Tickets
- Full Listing Presentation –every Full Presentation written 10 Tickets
- Video Listing Presentation – every Full Presentation video 25 Tickets
- Bank of America – Loan Application 250 Tickets
- Bank of America – Pre-qualification 25 Tickets
- Morning Group Roll play 10 Tickets
Support Staff Opportunity (Transaction Coordinator, Call Coordinator
Each agent will be assigned 30 points to award to support staff of their choice for:
- Exceptional on-the-job activity during the contest period.
- Contest start date, Sunday, April 1, 2012.
- All transactions must be accounted for and turned in by 1:00 pm on Monday, July 9, 2012.
- We will have an end-of-the-contest luncheon at the office on Thursday, July 12, 2012.
General Information Regarding Tickets
- Turn in your listing and sales to front desk as normal.
- Tickets will be passed out to the agents on the morning of Thursday, July 12, 2012 (luncheon date).
- Agents will place all tickets in container by “prize of choice” on the morning of
Thursday, July 12, 2012.
If we hit our Contract Goal – 950 – there will be an additional $500.00 prize.
If we hit our Listings Goal – 400 – there will be an additional $500.00 prize, any agent who opens an escrow will be eligible
Let’s have some fun while we meet our goals. Dominate the Market! Neil
HOW TO GET CONTEST CREDIT
- To be eligible Price Reduced Listings must be listed and/or in the MLS for at least 2 weeks prior to the price reduction.
- Price reductions must be made between April 1, 2012 and July 9, 2012.
- Provide Christine a copy of the “prior to price reduction” MLS printout or a signed listing contract with the past price and a copy of the new MLS printout with the reduced price.
- To be eligible Listings must have a listed date between April 1, 2012 and July 9, 2012 and have a listing period of at least 90 days.
- Please provide Christine a copy of the MLS printout and/or a signed listing contract.
SALES / LISTINGS SOLD:
- To be eligible Sales must have a Contract sales date between April 1, 2012 and July 9, 2012.
- Provide Christine a copy of the fully executed contract.
PREMIER SERVICES ESCROWS:
- To be eligible Escrows must be opened between April 1, 2012 and July 9, 2012 .
- Escrows must have a fully executed contract provided to Premier Services.
SHORT SALES TO SHORT SALE DIVISION:
- To be eligible Short Sales must be opened between April 1, 2012 and July 9, 2012with Marci, Eva or Yvonne.
PROSPECTING/ DOOR KNOCKING BLITZ:
- To be eligible you must sign in on the Prospecting Blitz day between April 1, 2012 and July 9, 2012 with Bill, Frank or Adam.
LISTING PRESENTATION – WRITTEN
- To be eligible you must turn in your fully written Listing Presentation to your Coach between April 1, 2012 and July 9, 2012.
- Maximum of 4 Presentations.
LISTING PRESENTATION – VIDEO
- To be eligible you must upload your Listing Presentation to your Youtube between April 1, 2012 and July 9, 2012.
- Maximum of 4 Presentations.
Morning Group Role Play
- Sign in with Adam or Frank