- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Here is the link to the plan
I found a great app, Lift, that will create a community for those of us willing to commit to our prospecting goals for the month of January. Sign up, follow me on the app, and let’s get 2014 started with … Continue reading
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-03-07/why-redfin-zillow-and-trulia-havent-killed-off-real-estate-brokers Why Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia Haven’t Killed Off Real Estate Brokers By Brad Stone March 07, 2013
Sorry, last email left out link. Here is link.
HUGE number of expireds. Great week to get a new listing, see you at the Action Workshop to sharpen our saws and then Walnut or Irvine to blitz 2-6PM.