Greg Norris, who manages the real estate activities of the Bruce Norris “empire,” is interviewed and describes in detail their system and strategies. Listen to him explain how the MLS is the only marketing they do, but they do stage their properties (listen to the details how they limit costs) to create the best photos. You can read the notes or or download the audio and listen to it, well worth your time.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove