The infographic linked shows exactly why you are going to have a more difficult time selling a home if it’s within 600 feet of an abandoned foreclosure, and it offers good advice to give your clients about how to fight zombie foreclosures in their neighborhood.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove