Ask anyone trying to buy a home today, and the vast majority will launch into a story about a bidding war. Demand for housing has returned, but housing supply has not, and the numbers are only getting worse. The supply of homes for sale nationally in June fell 6.5 percent from a year ago, according to a new report from Zillow, a real estate listing and analytics company.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove