Home prices rebounded strongly in 2012 and 2013, but the pace of gains has slowed since then as the supply of bargain-priced foreclosures has dwindled. The Case-Shiller index measures prices on home resales. They’re reported on a three-month moving average with a lag, meaning they don’t provide the most up-to-date picture of market conditions.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove