Some sort of database, also called a client relations manager (CRM), is critical to the success of your real estate business. If you’ve been thinking you need to get one, I agree, you do, or at least get started organizing what you have. Here are 3 compelling reasons why you should use a database or a CRM to in your real estate business.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove