As the person sending the message, it’s your job to select the right vehicle for what you’re trying to convey or ask. Your prospects/customers/colleagues have plenty on their own to-do lists. In order to get the response you need, when you need it, you must make it as easy as possible for the recipient to get back to you—and this is where choosing the right medium makes a difference. To determine whether it is more effective to IM someone, send an email, pick up the phone, or schedule a meeting, review the two questions in this article in the Harvard Business Review.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove