Single women are buying homes at nearly twice the rate of single men. They now account for 23 percent of first-time buyers and 16 percent of repeat buyers, according to the 2014 National Association of Realtors Profile of Homebuyers and Sellers. Single men make up 15 percent of first-timers and 8 percent of repeats.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove