Today’s episode is an interview with New York Times Pulitzer-prize-winning, best-selling author Charles Duhigg. He’s just come out with a new book, Smarter, Faster, Better. And you may know him for his last book, The Power of Habit. The book is, well, Smarter, Faster, and Better.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove