The fear of starting is often so much less than the pain of actually working. Yet, our brains can fool us into thinking the opposite is true. And once we’ve engrained those beliefs it’s hard to break out of them. But the greatest achievements don’t happen without starting.If we want to create more than we consume, we need to build those habits every single day. When you look back, do you want to remember the things you wanted to do and never started, or the times you tried and made something you could call your own?Start. Every single day. Start and then restart. Let go of your fear and reconnect with the future vision you want so badly.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove