U.S. home values have continued to rise, pushing home prices to new, all-time highs, non-adjusted for inflation. The Home Price Index, which is published by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), shows U.S. property values up another 0.4 percent in December. Home values have risen 59 months in a row, increasing 32% nationwide since 2012.
- Existing Home Sales Unfazed By Rising Rates, Shockingly Low Home Inventory
- It’s Official: Home Buying Is Popular Again
- Great Content for your Customers: Home Values Are Now 7% Above 2007 Peak
- Sales of mega-mansions geared toward Chinese buyers slump in the San Gabriel Valley submarket in Los Angeles
- January 2017 Market Report: The Rest Ove